-
November 30th, 2004, 07:26 AM
#1
famveronica
Guest
GUS THIS IS FANTASIC !!!!!
I LOVE IT...
YOU ARE A GENIOUS. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
November 30th, 2004, 07:46 AM
#2
HB Forum Owner
AWESOME, GUS!
<font size="4">Happy Birthday, Cherie!
We LOVE You!</font>
-
November 30th, 2004, 08:41 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Happy Birthday Cherie & marie
Kisses and hugs, hope your day was awesome.
Great poem/sonmg Gus, U rock!
Dean
-
November 30th, 2004, 09:32 AM
#4
SCHEMESofNEON
Guest
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHERIE!!!!!!!
[img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]
your [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] is on it's way , nothing special just alittle something!
ENJOY
[img]smile.gif[/img]
-
November 30th, 2004, 09:34 AM
#5
SCHEMESofNEON
Guest
Gus, that was really [img]cool.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]
-
November 30th, 2004, 09:59 AM
#6
Inactive Member
Happy Birthday Cherie and Marie! [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]
-
November 30th, 2004, 12:28 PM
#7
Inactive Member
A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHERIE AND MARIE
GUS VERY VERY CLASS AAA !!!!!
P.S. WHEN YOU DRIVE UP THIS WAY MAKE SURE
YOU HAVE THE HEAT CRANKED WAY UP. LOL
PEACE OUT AND A [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] TO CHERIE&MARIE
-
November 30th, 2004, 01:45 PM
#8
moderator
My dearest Gus,
That is just FANTASTIC! I laughed and got 'all choked up' at the same time! I will save that poem for the rest of my life.
I feel truly loved and because of you all... this WILL be a wonderful day.
All my love to you and....thank you!
Always and forever,
[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Cherie
-
November 30th, 2004, 02:24 PM
#9
Inactive Member
" A star [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] burns so brightly
In a dark southern sky
On the wing of a f a i r y
A white unicorn you did ride
Your heart [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] always open
So beautiful...like a Pearl
A knight bows before you
Happy Birthday [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] Golden Girl !
[img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
-
November 30th, 2004, 02:38 PM
#10
4Jettheads
Guest
Rock it, Gus !
"Every day I get in the queue (Too much, Magic Bus)
To get on the bus that takes me to you (Too much, Magic Bus)
I'm so nervous, I just sit and smile (Too much, Magic Bus)
You house is only another mile (Too much, Magic Bus)"
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks